Make Time For Your Health And Fitness
With Our Online Personal Training
- Do you struggle to find the time to exercise?
- Have you tried countless other ways to lose weight and get fit?
- Do you find it hard to book a trainer because of your schedule?
- Are you looking to get fit at a price you can afford?
- Do you want to change?
Think Fit DXB offers an online fitness training program that is designed to help individuals achieve their personal exercise and nutrition goals. What makes our online fitness application different from other downloadable training programs is you will not be on your own in pursuing your health and fitness goals.
Our online personal training app allows us to be in touch with you regularly, so we could guide you through your workout routines and dietary needs, whenever and wherever you are. And unlike other fitness programs online, our app offers the expertise of real professional trainers who will create a tailored fitness and nutrition plan for you.
How our mobile training program works
- Download the app on Apple Store or Google play. Alternatively, use your computer.
- Complete the questionnaire. Let us know your goals and medical history.
- Program creation - It will take us 3 days to create a workout plan specific to your goals.
- Program Upload - your program will be uploaded. along with videos to keep your right.
- Nutrition Coaching - If you choose this option we can then track nutrition and make changes to keep you seeing results.
Support Is Key
We won't just send you a program and then leave you to complete it.
We want our online clients to receive the same attention to detail that our in-person clients receive. We want to make changes to the fitness program to keep you moving in the right direction and keep you injury free. If you are not sleeping properly, we want to know as it could indicate you are over-training. You may be lacking in energy which would lead to us assessing your current nutrition and advising on a better path to keep you building strength, losing weight or improving sports performance.
Forms of contact
- Video Calling - once per week we would like to sit down and talk about your program. let us know what is working and what could do with improving.
- In-app messenger - message us anytime with questions with the built in messaging app
- Phone call - We are only ever a call away from discussing your programming
- Video messaging - This comes in great when we want to analyse your exercise technique
- Weekly performance assessment - every week we ask you to fill out our performance assessment. We want to know about sleep quality, energy levels, muscle soreness and much much more.
Most of us know what foods we should be eating to stay fit and healthy. The problem is doing it consistently enough to make a change to your body.
Our software connects to myfitnesspal so that we can view your nutrition on a daily basis. All we ask is that you track your nutrition honestly. Then we can advise on the best options to keep you moving towards your goals.
Common Dieting Pitfalls
- Calories are too low - this could lower metabolic rate which would slow weight loss. Weight loss could come from body fat and a high percentage of muscle mass.
- Removal of enjoyment - all the foods you love have been removed from your diet and replaced with bland tasteless foods. In most cases, this can lead to binge eating your favourite foods on a regular basis.
- Cheat weekends - you have eaten great all week and deserve to relax at the weekend. Absolutely no problem but make sure you track calories as all your hard work during the week could be undone over the weekend
Individualised Workout Program
Each workout is designed by your personal trainer. We take into account your goals, current fitness and any previous injuries or illness you may have had. We then design a training program that will get you results. it doesn't stop there we will constantly track your progress using the app and make changes to keep you progressing. Each workout also comes with videos that show you how to do the exercises properly.
- Over-training - You may actually be doing too much intense exercise. The body adapts when we get sufficient rest
- Lifting too heavy - in some instances, you could be a weight that is too heavy. This takes the emphasis away from the muscle you want to work and spreads it to the surrounding muscles.
- Under-active muscles - sometimes muscles don't activate as they should. This in most part is down to muscle imbalance due to faulty movement patterns and joint mechanics.